The Lumenier QAV-PRO WHOOP Cinequads Edition RTF Kit is a versatile 5-inch caged FPV quadcopter that is designed to be durable and agile while offering full propeller protection. This whoop has the incredible ability to carry full-sized professional cinema cameras, such as the Blackmagic Cinema Pocket 4K or the RED KOMODO 6K!
The QAV-PRO Whoop is the ultimate Cinema Drone and a must have for any professional drone operator. Capture shots safely and effectively like never before!
Lumenier has once again teamed up with Cinequads… the world-renowned German FPV cinematography company. Cinequad’s input and knowledge from having many years in the professional FPV industry have been highly valuable in the creation of industry-leading professional FPV products. Together, Lumenier and Cinequads are releasing the QAV-PRO line… which is the composition of professional FPV cinematic drones. These quads are tailored to get that perfect shot. Lumenier has pushed the limits with these drone kits by incorporating high-tech designs with high-quality materials.
- Improved Performance made for Cinema Cameras
- Premium Quasi-Isotropic Japanese Carbon Fiber (Matte Finish)
- Built with Top Quality Electronics and Components
- Center Core Design – Light-Weight & Rigid
- Multiple Cinema Camera Mounting Support
- Pusher Configuration for Longer Flight Time and More Power
DESIGNED FIOR BOTH HD AND ANALOG SYSTEMS
The QAV-PRO WHOOP frame was designed from the ground up to be very versatile and allow many different configurations with the same design. This airframe design allows for 30.5×30.5, 25.5×25.5, and 20×20 stacks, while housing the Caddx Vista digital HD system or DJI Air Unit with two SMA mounting holes for antennas. The frame also features mounting points for a camera, receiver, transmitter, and more.
IMPROVED PERFORMANCE MADE FOR CINEMA CAMERAS
The Lumenier QAV-PRO WHOOP Cinequads Edition allows you to build your quad tailored to your desires. Many important features are presented here in the form of a 5-inch drone! The durable carbon-fiber cage offers enhanced safety. This quad can carry any cinema camera up to 1.5kg. The vibrations from the motors and propellers can be very problematic for many drones, but with the QAV-PRO WHOOP, this issue has been resolved through a custom pusher configuration, allowing for a super clean image with your cinema camera! With this design, pilots have the opportunity to mount the flight controller on the bottom while the motors are secured to the top plate. The pusher configuration has also improved flight times by 15-20% and offers an even better throttle response.
CENTER CORE DESIGN – LIGHT-WEIGHT & RIGID
The design of this frame is the result of months of testing. At first glance, this may seem like a sleek, simple design, but it is ultimately the outcome of the finest German engineering by Cinequad’s designer Boris, who spent months focused on this project. Boris is well known for his work designing concept cars for the Mercedes Benz corporation. His knowledge is jam-packed into this unique QAV-PRO airframe. The goal for the QAV-PRO WHOOP was to have the strongest design with the lightest frame possible. This whoop features reinforced design focusing on areas usually known for weak spots. The QAV-PRO WHOOP features a never-before-seen Center Core which gives the frame remarkable rigidity and keeps all the wires and electronics safe from spinning propellers.
MULTIPLE CINEMA CAMERA SUPPORT
When shooting professionally, DPs want versatility when it comes to capturing different shots. The ability to mount your camera backward or change quickly from a RED KOMODO to a naked Blackmagic within minutes is futile. We have implemented thread inserts from the most common mounts on the market into this frame to offer this convenience. The QAV-PRO WHOOP easily fits multiple mount designs, including the naked Blackmagic mount (from the well-known Le Pigeon) as well as Siccario mounts from our close friends over at Shendrones. Our QAV-PRO Camera Isolation Kit offers a versatile plate that can be used for mounting multiple types of cameras. Are you a GoPro lover? This new airframe also features our ‘One Bolt’ GoPro mount design!
RTF Specifications – Lumenier QAV-PRO Whoop 5″ Cinequads Edition
- Model: Lumenier QAV-PRO Whoop 5″ Cinequads Edition
- Dimensions: 34x 28.5x 4cm
- AUW Weight: 659g ( 705g with Camera Isolation Plate, excluding battery)
- Flight Controller: Lumenier LUX HD Lite F7 Flight Controller
- ESC: Lumenier ELITE PRO 60A 2-6S BLHeli_32 4-in-1 ESC
- Motors: Lumenier ZIP V2 2807 Cinematic Motor – 1950KV – CineQuads Edition
- Props: HQProp Ethix S5 Light Grey Props
- FPV System: DJI Air unit – Digital HD FPV System
- Antenna: LUMENIER AXII 2 5.8GHz Antenna (LHCP)
Estimated flight time ranges, results will vary depending on throttle input.
- 8-10 minutes – Lumenier N2O Extreme 1550mAh 6s 150c Lipo Battery
- 10-15 minutes – Lumenier N2O Extreme 1850mAh 6s 150c Lipo Battery
GoPro Style Camera
- 5-8 minutes – Lumenier N2O Extreme 1550mAh 6s 150c Lipo Battery
- 8-12 minutes – Lumenier N2O Extreme 1850mAh 6s 150c Lipo Battery
Cinema Style Camera
- 2-3 minutes – Lumenier N2O Extreme 1550mAh 6s 150c Lipo Battery
- 3-5 minutes – Lumenier N2O Extreme 1850mAh 6s 150c Lipo Battery